Most of the business leaders we meet they tell us they would like predictable sales processes and a quicker way to get updated facts about performance.
They have sales reports and finance figures, but these often paint different pictures.
The solution is to pull data from CRM and ERP together into a live dashboard so it can be used for planning and decision making.
Why leader analytics?
- Traditional reporting is too slow – sales and financial reports are quickly outdated
- Sales and accounting numbers paint different pictures – one complete view is needed
- Leaders must pull together figures from complex systems – or wait for someone else to do it
What can you do with leader analytics?
- Look forward into what is expected to happen and back to understand what did happen
- Quickly check that variances in figures make sense – and follow up if they don’t
- Get notified when there are significant changes in revenues, expenses or performance metrics (KPIs)
- Provide the rest of the leader group with better insight compared to spreadsheets or emails
See an example
Explore it yourself
Leader analytics, like all business analytics, is about more effective use of data. Contact us directly or one of our partners for more information.